• Home
  • Posts RSS
  • Comments RSS
  • Edit
  • I found that...

    Mar 9, 2010

    Here I am since my last blog.. 
    I was busy like hell but found that i get nothing at the end...
    What was i busy with?
    Don't ask me..
    I really have no idea with that...

    Life is like a box of chocolate, 
    Feel this quote is getting truth...
    You will never know what is going to happen next.. 
    Life is so unpredictable..
    To Charley,
    She will only accept what the god has given..

    Maybe it's time..
    I want to choose..
    Can I?


    3 comments:

    1. yenling said...:

      sure can...love u always...xoxo...

    1. qiannqiann said...:

      although i always love the quote of "life is like a box of chocolate" but i always believe that: we can choose how to live your life, rather than let your life controls you". so.....ka yao my dearrr♥ ♥i'm sure you cannnnnn do whatever you want out of your life:)

    1. Fειiсiα ▪ ௰εε said...:

      *patpat*
      wish you all the best. xoxo. =)