• Home
  • Posts RSS
  • Comments RSS
  • Edit
  • Desserts light up my life

    Nov 29, 2010
     
    Double Chocolate Supreme ♥ 

     Chocolate Mousse with Vanilla Ice cream ♥

    White chocolate raspberries dumplings with dark chocolate dipping sauces!! 
    It tastes like raspberries white chocolate wrapped with donuts with sugar cover on it. 
    It's just so sweet and fabulous!
    ♥♥♥
     That was my very first time consumed in Freestyle, and it's where I desperately desire to go for a long time! Finally, I had the chocolate dumplings and it really sweetened my night  ♥ 
    I guess I am going to have few happy days afterward indeed. 
     ^_____________^

    A picture tells thousand words and I believe you guys can imagine how happiness I was through pictures!
    In fact, It would be perfect if you were there. Love.

    2 comments:

    1. Fειiсiα ▪ ௰εε said...:

      *slurp* this post made me hungry!

    1. iverson said...:

      I WANT!!