• Home
  • Posts RSS
  • Comments RSS
  • Edit
  • A walk to remember

    Feb 3, 2010
    Old movies used to touch peoples heart..Finally i understand why people love to watch some old movies repeatedly...It really does.. *clap clap
    There are heaps of impressive quotations and scene fascinated me...



    - It all comes down to who's by your side.

    - Love is like the wind. I cant see it, but i can feel it.


    Landon: I'm sorry Jamie never got her miracle. 
    Reverend Sullivan: She did. It was you.

    *touching touching touching...

    3 comments:

    1. secret ppl said...:

      like that quotation!!!

    1. ♥qiannqiann♥ said...:

      yes!yes! i used to search all the quotations and wrote it down tooo:)
      nice one! "i can't see you, but i feel you" lol. did you feel me as well big head?? haha

    1. Charley ™ said...:

      Yeah..yeah.. I do feel it everyday~
      Muackssss!Do u feel it? hehe XD