• Home
  • Posts RSS
  • Comments RSS
  • Edit
  • Desserts light up my life

    Nov 29, 2010
     
    Double Chocolate Supreme  

     Chocolate Mousse with Vanilla Ice cream

    White chocolate raspberries dumplings with dark chocolate dipping sauces!! 
    It tastes like raspberries white chocolate wrapped with donuts with sugar cover on it. 
    It's just so sweet and fabulous!
     That was my very first time consumed in Freestyle, and it's where I desperately desire to go for a long time! Finally, I had the chocolate dumplings and it really sweetened my night   
    I guess I am going to have few happy days afterward indeed. 
     ^_____________^

    A picture tells thousand words and I believe you guys can imagine how happiness I was through pictures!
    In fact, It would be perfect if you were there. Love.

    2 comments:

    1. Fειiсiα ▪ ௰εε said...:

      *slurp* this post made me hungry!

    1. iverson said...:

      I WANT!!