• Home
  • Posts RSS
  • Comments RSS
  • Edit
  • Untitled

    Dec 5, 2010
    There is no reason for me to have this feeling, but I do full of resentment and unhappiness over here in this moment. Oh my little brain, what is it going on to you? Although I did my IELTS, booked my ticket, there is still tonnes of things need to be done on time. I guess my brain is little bit tire and out of my mind. 

    Only one thing that can light up my life,I am going to meet my family in one week time. Nevertheless, I guess it would be another tiring week for me. 

    "Convo Dress Hotel Car Trip House Xmas Resume Jobs IELTS New Year Home Travel ...&$@#%(&^(#%" surrounding me.. >"<      My checklist never end!

    1 comments:

    1. Fειiсiα ▪ ௰εε said...:

      you have lotxa things need to settle but think it another way, they are all happy affairs! enjoy yourself in busyness! =D