• Home
  • Posts RSS
  • Comments RSS
  • Edit
  • Oh! I love surprise !

    Mar 20, 2011


    ChiaHui : Sis, I have a surprise for you..!!
    Me        : Really?! What's that? Tell me quickly..! I am so excited!   *stars in the eyes*
    ChiaHui : You will know it when I am home..~ 
    Me        : When are you coming back then?
    ChiaHui : Mmmmm... maybe I am not coming back tonight..~ 
    Me        : =.="


    Tah dah! 100ml Versace!
    This is the surprise I had from my little sweetie pie ! ^__________^ 


    Yeah..!! You are right ~! It is my favorite branded perfume and mine had been given to my beloved BeiBei as farewell present when she was leaving last time. 
    She told me that this memorable smell bring her lots of memories, she will think of me every little single time once I wear this perfume. It would bring joyness as well as happiness to her, That's why I sent her my precious =P And of course she love it! 


    After months, I have a new one..!!  lalalalalalalala~
    I am so glad to say that : Finally I own you again !  *clap clap*


    Thanks Love! You are such a big sweet worm in my stomach! muacksss muacksss  
    ♥________



    0 comments: