• Home
  • Posts RSS
  • Comments RSS
  • Edit
  • Movies of the month ❤

    Dec 19, 2009
    I totally fall in love with holidays by watching heaps of movies...
    No matter watch it in cinema or in my house...
    It let me feel satisfied~ ❤
    Especially with the people i love..  *blush
    Although sometimes i will fall asleep..
    but i do bloody enjoy it.. *wink

    2012, an incentive movie that make me feel convulsed.I was totally got into the movie and integrated with those disasters.Can't really find out why i have such big reflection while i was watching the movie, maybe this is the phenomenon which it would happen after two years...Ehem...Where will i be at that time?

    Since it's Movie Marathon, we watched continuously by New Moon after 2012. It's really crazy and tire but i did love it... XD

     
    New moon, the 2nd episode of twilight; not as good as the previous but it's considered acceptable. I felt there is something missing in the plot.. but i can't tell what's that.. Maybe it's too short..Looking forward to the 3rd~

      
    Although i had watched it before, but still been frightened at the end due to the stupid ending.It's sucks! There are 3 versions and the Paranormal i watched in cinema is totally different with what i had watched at home ==" So.. We screamed like hell with no doubt...  *sweat

    Kind of disgusting movie i have ever seen.. 
    Yivon's favourite.. Ehem..haha~
    It's not recommended if you are not a bold man..XD
     
    Planet 51, a funny and interesting cartoon i watched.. 

     
    These movies remind me lots of old memory, especially my lovely family.. I did usually lay on the sofa and watched movies with my beloved family.. I love that kind of feeling.. Can't wait for going back.. But don't wish to leave my another family here.. sobs sobs ><

    Happiness is having a large, loving, caring family in another city.. *heart
    I love this..

    Sorry for breaking the promise.. 
    Please do forgive me.. hehe 
    You know I know God know.. XD

    1 comments:

    1. Fειiсiα ▪ ௰εε said...:

      wOw! *salute*
      hey, u should watch " tsunami" (korean movie), damn nice! xD