• Home
  • Posts RSS
  • Comments RSS
  • Edit
  • Quote

    Apr 13, 2010


    I have promised myself to be strong that nothing can disturb by my peace of mind. Look at the sunny side of everything and make my optimism come true, think only of the best and expect only the best. Forget the mistakes of the past n pression the greater achievements of the future. 

    This is the quote which i saw on a Diary from Typo.. *wink    

    That's it! 
    I was stucked while looking at those words. 
    It's absolutely the best words to inspire me at that time!
    Life is full of love, what you have to do is... feel it =)

    1 comments:

    1. Fειiсiα ▪ ௰εε said...:

      i'm trying to feel it.. but seemed like not so easy..

      babe, i'm sure you optimism will come true in one day. all the best! xoxo =)