• Home
  • Posts RSS
  • Comments RSS
  • Edit
  • I am not lazy bum!!

    Nov 25, 2009
    I have to say... 
    I am not LAZY BUM!

    I think i told you guys before that i will blog more frequent whilst i have lots of exams and tasks to be done... After that i will totally disappear for a long period until I feel guilty for abandoning my lovely blog..hehe.. I was holy busy recently since finished my last paper... Busy for tidying my messy room, shopping, movies, paintball, Britney Concert, looking for new houses, booking for my tickets, packing my luggage for Melbourne trip and so on...So... please get used to it and i will be right back soon =) 

    You know I love you... 
    XOXO
    Chiayee

    3 comments:

    1. Fειiсiα ▪ ௰εε said...:

      pack me in you luggage and bring me to melb with u! haha~~ enjoy you trip.. *love me? blush~* =)

    1. ~~ Sh!owHu! ~~ said...:

      hey hey~~we should hang out before i go back~~~hahaha!!!see you my dear...take care and enjoy ur trip~~ :P

    1. Charley ™ said...:

      Felicia: I do love you always.. xoxo

      S.Hui: Yeah yeah.. we should! Call you when i get back to Brissie =)