• Home
  • Posts RSS
  • Comments RSS
  • Edit
  • I ❤ Movie

    Nov 18, 2009
    Such a nice movie which let me felt duper touch and sad. 
    I cried heavily after watching it... * sobs sobs 
    Although it sound ridiculous, but i totally feel the sadness and love in it.. 
    What if i am a time traveler?
    I am going to see my life after five years time.. hehe..
     
    What a balia movie i have ever seen.. =="
    No beginning..No plot..No clear story line..No Ending..
    Just used to give a big shock.. 
    That's lame and we totally cant understand what it gonna espress... 
    Anyway, I watched it.. 

    Life just like a movie... 
    Comedy..Tragedy..Thriller..Horror..
    Just enjoy it =)


    3 comments:

    1. Fειiсiα ▪ ௰εε said...:

      i wanna watch the time traveler's wife! i've watched the trailer, not bad i think.. =) hey, u always crying while watching movie huh... :p

    1. Charley ™ said...:

      Nola.. I seldom cry while watching.. but it really made me feel sad.. you should watch.. =) *thumbs-up

    1. Fειiсiα ▪ ௰εε said...:

      ok! but now i wanna 2012 and new moon ler.. hahahahaha~~~