• Home
  • Posts RSS
  • Comments RSS
  • Edit
  • I feel loved =)

    Nov 3, 2009
    I have just called my mum, I could feel that she was pretty surprised since I didnt call her for months.     * embarrassed XD

    Mummy: How come you give me a call? That's rarely happen.. (Am I?) ==
    Chiayee: Because i suddenly thought of you my dear ~ I miss your sounds~ Wahaha..
    Mummy: So...Are you coming back next month? 
    Chiayee: Mm...maybe going back at the begining of Jan.. Not really sure with that yet.. Why? 
    Mummy: Please come back... I miss you badly my dear
    Chiayee:  Mmm.................* felt duper touching with watery eyes 



    I miss you badly too MUMMY~ Muacks~!!


    3 comments:

    1. secret ppl said...:

      i bet ur mum miss me as well..
      i miss ur mum!!!

    1. Charley ™ said...:

      I don't think she will miss you as much as mine.. XD