• Home
  • Posts RSS
  • Comments RSS
  • Edit
  • My bloody Spanish Oral

    Nov 11, 2009
    Last semester-- It was my very first time in Spanish Oral test which  I had no any idea with. I clearly can remember that i was very worried about it until insomnia. Luckily, my housemates was taking that sub with me so that we could keep praticing those question  as long as we thought it would be asked. During the test, i was anxious like hell and kept talking whatever i knew and related to those questions. I felt i was like a dummy who was doing lots of action by her own hands whilst she forgot the most important words to describe her expression. Obviously, that's damn stupid. Since the experience from last semester, I sweared that i have to memorize as much as vocab in this semester and perform the best.

    This semester-- I was the only person who took Spanish in my house and i couldn't practice with anyone unless the big flat wall.  Furthermore, i was so lucky to have two finals in a day from 8am, that's tiring and irritating because i cant focus on two subs at the same time >< After my first battle, I attempted to revise and practice with the air or someone else so i went to the exam room. When i passed by the room i saw lots of my classmate were standing outside the room and whispering. They were totally pissed off with the marker because she was too annoying with telling Jose to ask more question during the test. That's what we hate most. Some of them told me that she was not as friendly as they thought and her little pencil made lots of sound whilst she was marking and evaluating our test. I waited outside the room and kept talking with my classmates from around 10 sth until 1.20pm, It was like...... i was waiting for death. During that time I was trying hard to fill lots of vocab into my brain but seem i have a bird brain... ==

    Honestly, I was shivering badly, my hands were sweating and my mind was blank. My speaking speed was duper slow like tortoise or maybe worse than that.. I couldn't overcome my nervousness although Jose was nice and friendly as usual. There problems came...



    Jose : "Which housework do you dislike most and why?"
    Me : " sorry, can you repeat it?" 
    Jose : "Which housework do you dislike most and why?"
    Me: "Oh....Mmm...."
    Jose : " Yes.. Housework.."


    I was very confident and said : " I hate sweeping the floor because that's interesting~"
    Jose started to smile and said " Is boring"
    Me :" Oh! yeah yeah..."

    Damn it! OMG... 
    I used the wrong words! 
    What a shame and i was so so so embarrassed...>< * shy


    Sigh... 
    my second oral test done but it looked stupid as last time...
    two down and two to go...
    but the most scary sub is moving toward me...
    Go Go Go!!!

    1 comments:

    1. secret ppl said...:

      erm..
      at least u will pass ur spanish...
      so the main thing to do now is to focus on ur corporate finance!!
      gd luck!!